Pamela Love 2011



















Retro Forest Life Ladybug Bracelet @ Little Mori Shop
So, I definitely want to take up a new hobby and jewelry making is number one on my list. I really want to learn this summer and make my own really cute jewelry. I’m just posting some pieces I think are cute as another way to procrastinate from doing my take home final =P



Blue Necklace




Pink and Green Necklace




Green Necklace












#jewelry sold. #asia #photography #thailand #travel (Taken with instagram)

OK, maybe you may think I’m a bit weird now but I looove to touch unglazed porcelain! Its matte surface just feels like velvet. No wonder that I love the handcrafted porcelain rings from MaaPStudio! And look at these colours – totally Marie-Antoinettesque!






Vegan Love Ring
Show your vegan pride with this adorable ring!

This bronze ring is adjustable and features the word Vegan in a decorative tattoo font with a little pink heart right underneath. It is sealed under a 12mm glass cabochon, but should avoid being submerged in water.