Fruits for Dinner


In the last few months, health is been one of my major priority to work at, I began addressing it by doing something to get active and healthy in life.  To my good luck, I found a beautiful pool in the place where I worked, and so started to swim every day, its four months now, and I am so happy to swim every day for an hour, and to my surprise, I am still energetic at the end of the day, it’s a myth that some people feel that swimming everyday for an hour will make one tired and exhausted.

My experience is that it has brought in a lot more of energy and also has helped me reduce a few pounds, and I look forward eagerly every morning to be back in the pool – it’s a special time for me, and I would not like to compromise with anything else in my life, I have created this time for myself and I am enjoying my own company.

This week I also made a small decision to include fruits as one part of the meal – normally, I used to just add one fruit which can be eaten raw either for breakfast or lunch, but I did not feel much difference, I heard that eating only fruits for one meal helps, so I have started eating fruits for dinner and vow! What a feeling! I feel light, and some fruits gives you the feeling of fullness, you don’t feel hungry, I make a fruit salad of papaya, apples, guava’s, banana & pomegranates depending on its availability, sometimes, I add a little salt and pepper for taste, other times I just eat one fruit, I am learning to develop right eating habits, and I am training myself to quit eating when I am full.

When my husband noticed what I was doing, he joined me, so now two of us are eating fruits for dinner, and in the last two days my mother in law has joined, so now I am happy I do not have to cook in the evening, as the dinner is easy to make and it is also healthy to eat.  I make a very small meal to cater to my daughter, who sometimes watching us eat fruit settles down for small bowl of apples & bananas.  

 I continue to make thank you notes, and in early mornings I sit in gratitude in front of the creator, and also practice a few rounds of mind conditioners – stating that I am divinely guided, protected and all is well in my world.  End of the day I rest in gratitude for everything I could accomplish.  I am still exploring to bring in changes in my life as well as in our family to live in harmony & gratitude.

Be Blessed & Be Happy !