M is for Muse


In ancient Greece, the Muses were nine goddesses believed to inspire art and literature. Today, writers and artists still believe in them. Maybe not specifically the Greek muses, but we all have a muse, don't we?

They all come in different forms. For some, maybe their muse is a song or singer. Others, maybe a celebrity. Or maybe your muse is someone you know in real life.

As for me, my muse looks a little something like this:


There's just something about Audrey Hepburn that inspires me. Her charm and grace are impeccable. She's just so classy and stylish and timeless. Which is something I hope my writing has.

My other muse is Dana. She pushes me to be better than I am and she believes that I can reach my dreams. Without her, I'm sure I would have given up years ago.

So there ya have it. What about you guys? What or who are your muses? Why?